Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My New Wine Tasting Bar!


I just had to have this bar when I saw it online. I thought it would be more professional & draw in more customers. I hope I am right!

When it came in I was a little disappointed that it wasn't as red as it shows in this picture. It is red, believe me, just not as bright. Red
as red can be under stain & God knows what else.

I have a feeling I am going to be super freaky about spills & what not...yes I know it is a BAR! Funny thing is when suppliers or wine reps would spill wine on the old table they would freak out & scurry off to find a napkin. Now it will be me! So I bought a Quart of Polyurethane this morning, $16.59 at ACE, & I plan on putting a coat on the top today. Maybe tomorrow too.


It has two large cabinets for glassware & storage. Three draws on top for wine keys & such. As well as three racks for wine. Fairly efficient if you ask me. I do love this Bar & hope you come see it really soon...Thursday's wine tasting 5 to 7p.m. will work!

This is the actual color. Not bad just not red like my walls. It's cool though, I will survive! Anyone have an Alan Wrench?

1 comment:

the Albino Bowler said...

Nicely done. I think service industry folks are some of the craziest alive. I just recently wrote a post about one of my favorites (but in that love/hate sort of way), Chef Scary.